Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DQRHSML
Developed over several years these new quick release handles have better grip and the heads are self ejecting.The collet is encapsulated in the head so when you untwist it, the collet releases and makes the blade loosen with ease.
- Small handles are approx 10" long
- Medium handles are approx 14" long
- Large handles are approx 20" long
All parts are CNC made in the Uk for accuracy and the collets are made from Acetal. This is an extremely strong plastic which absorbs vibration and prevents loosening.
Each handles comes with three different size heads:
- Small: 10mm (Gold)
- Medium:13.2mm (Blue)
- Large: 16.2mm (Red)
Extra bodies can be purchased seperatly.
- 10mm collets suit 3/8 spindle and 1/4 inch bowl gouges
- 13.2mm collets suit 1/2" spindle gouges and 3/8 bowl gouges and any bar from 12.5mm to 13.2mm in dia
- 16.2mm collets suit 1/2" bowl gouges and 5/8 to 16mm dia bars
THESE HANDLES WILL FIT ANY TOOL I SELL. THEY MAY FIT OTHER MANUFACTERS BLADES BUT THAT CAN’T BE GARANTEED AS OTHER MAKERS USE DIFFERENT SIZE STEELS
If you own an older style handle, parts are still available on request.
A good weight, just right balancing vibration damping with not being too heavy. The ease of tool/collet change makes these handles workably versatile - no need to bother with Allen Keys etc. Top quality as always from Simon Hope.