SORRY BUT UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY.
Our Professional Clear Gloss Lacquer has been specially formulated to produce a deep gloss finish for interior or exterior projects in two to four coats.
Dry and handleable in 10 to 20 minutes under normal conditions, it is possible to produce glass-like finishes within hours of application. Drying time may vary depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
~ Basic Application
1. Sand your work down to at least 400 grit and ensure the surface is free from dust, grease, and moisture;
2. Prepare the surface with a suitable sealer and ensure it has fully dried.
3. Shake can with the cap on for at least two minutes before use. Protect lathe and surfaces;
4. Avoid breathing spray – Use appropriate PPE and use in a well ventilated area;
5. Apply light coats 200mm from the piece, giving time for the lacquer to dry between coats. Two to four coats is usually sufficient;
6. Lightly cut back the lacquer between dry coats for an even finish;
7. Under normal conditions, this Professional Lacquer can be mechanically buffed in under 3 hours.
8. For a glass-like finish, use abrasive pastes
Use for finishing decorative wood-turned items on a lathe, flat woodwork or other items requiring a tough lacquer finish.
~ Colour and Aroma
Clear spray. Characteristic aroma of solvents and aerosols
Supplied in a 400ml aerosol tin.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 10° and 30°C (50° and 90°F) Where possible. Protect from extreme heat and freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
~ Longevity – Use By
Kept according to instructions, you can expect the product to last indefinitely. We recommend using the product within 12 months of purchase, though.
~ Food Contact and Toy Safe?
Unknown – product has not been tested.