SORRY BUT UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY.
This Professional Clear Satin Lacquer produces a silky feeling, hard-wearing finish in just two coats on most wooden surfaces.
Dry and handleable in 10 to 20 minutes, it is possible to finish elegant pieces in under an hour. Drying time may vary depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
Two good coats of this satin lacquer should provide a suitably solid finish on most wooden surfaces. It will conform to grain and texture patterns exceptionally well without hiding them.
~ Basic Application
1. Sand your work down smooth to at least 400 grit and ensure the surface is free from dust, grease, and moisture;
2. Prepare the surface well with a suitable sealer and ensure it has fully dried. For best results, use our Pro Matt Sealer Spray and follow the instructions;
3. Shake can with the cap on for at least two minutes before use;
4. Avoid breathing spray. Use in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate PPE. Protect lathe and surfaces;
5. Apply light coats 200mm from the piece, giving time for the lacquer to dry between coats;
6. Lightly cut the lacquer back between dry coats for an even finish. Leave the final alone;
7. Apply a coat or two of our Microcrystalline Wax for a fingerprint-resistant overcoat.
Use for finishing decorative wood-turned items on a lathe, flat woodwork or other items requiring a tough lacquer finish.
~ Colour and Aroma
Clear spray. Characteristic aroma of solvents and aerosols
Supplied in a 400ml aerosol tin.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 10° and 30°C (50° and 90°F) Where possible. Protect from extreme heat and freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
~ Longevity – Use By
Kept according to instructions, you can expect the product to last indefinitely. We recommend using the product within 12 months of purchase, though.
~ Food Contact and Toy Safe?
Unknown – product has not been tested.